SUSTAINABILITY PRACTISES AT THE BOHEMIAN
At The Bohemian Bali, we believe in being kind to the planet. The Bohemian strives to be a sustainable company with the smallest possible environmental footprint. We are eager to improve our practices to minimise the effect we have on the planet by constantly evaluating and educating our employees, guests, and stakeholders.
Already in Place
We donate 5$ from each booking to Sungai Watch, which is an environmental organization with a mission to stop plastic waste from going into the ocean.
- The Bohemian generates 30% of its energy from solar cells, 100% of its hot water from a solar-powered heat pump.
- Eco-friendly electric shuttle service is available for the Bohemian Guests around Canggu for free
- We use natural cleaning products and soap in our suites.
- We work with an eco-friendly laundry company.
- We apply a no single-use water bottle policy.
- Only energy saving LED light bulbs are used throughout our property.
- Change of towels are only upon request or every three days.
- We choose only toiletries with eco-friendly packaging.
- Locally grown fruits are provided on arrival.
- Our buildings were built with a small footprint and are decorated with recycled furniture.
- We build relationships with local artists and preserve local traditions.
- If the guests fly carbon neutral they receive Eco Gift Box from the Bohemian Bali
Wait for it
- Electric scooters available for guests to use.
- We implement waste sorting strategies and compost all organic waste for our gardens.